Protect Your Powerful Ideas
The most innovative corporations in the world entrust The Webb Law Firm to safeguard their Intellectual Property.
Focused on all aspects of Intellectual Property law since 1845, we have grown progressively and now offer over 50 attorneys to service our clients’ needs. Our clients range from large global businesses to emerging companies.
Every major industry and technical discipline is represented in our client base and reflected in the capabilities of our dual-degreed attorneys. We are known for delivering high quality Intellectual Property legal solutions that fit our client’s needs ranging from individual projects to full-service IP legal services.
Webb’s IP legal services include patents, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition, trade secrets, licensing and related litigation.
| upcoming events |
- October 23, 2014: Cecilia R. Dickson will be a speaker at Allegheny County Bar Association's Civil Litigation Section Lunch with the Judges, Duquesne Club, Pittsburgh, PA.
- October 14, 2014: Michael P. Alexander will speak at the Materials Science & Technology 2014 Symposium at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
| recent News |
- Jordan T. Riviello and Michael J. Grese join The Webb Law Firm as Patent Agents.
- Lester N. Fortney shares his thoughts on being the new President of PIPLA.
- Julie W. Meder and Patricia A. Olosky recently attended the Cultivate’14 – An AmericanHort Experience...
- John McIlvaine spoke to the intern clerks of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
| Featured Articles |
- Enforcing Foreign Patent Arbitration Awards in the United States by John W. McIlvaine III
- A Brief History of Unreasonable Royalties by Daniel H. Brean
- Understanding the Impact Of The REDSKIN Trademarks Cancellation Decision by Cecilia R. Dickson
- Protect Your Turf by Patricia A. Olosky