Protect Your Powerful Ideas
The most innovative corporations in the world entrust The Webb Law Firm to safeguard their Intellectual Property.
Focused on all aspects of Intellectual Property law since 1845, we have grown progressively and now offer over 50 attorneys to service our clients’ needs. Our clients range from large global businesses to emerging companies.
Every major industry and technical discipline is represented in our client base and reflected in the capabilities of our dual-degreed attorneys. We are known for delivering high quality Intellectual Property legal solutions that fit our client’s needs ranging from individual projects to full-service IP legal services.
Webb’s IP legal services include patents, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition, trade secrets, licensing and related litigation.
| upcoming events |
January 11, 2015: James G. Porcelli will present "The Better Mousetrap--Protecting it with Patents and Trademarks" at the TechShop in Bakery Square, Pittsburgh, PA
January 22, 2015: The Webb Law Firm will co-sponsor the MIT Enterprise Forum Event: Big Data from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at AlphaLab Gear in Pittsburgh, PA.
| recent News |
- Bryan Clark and Craig Waller will be presenting ''Effective Handling of IP Assets and Threats'' at the New York Law Journal's In-House CLE seminar. For more information, click here.
- The Webb Law Firm Wins Summary Judgment of Invalidity for Macy's, Concluding a Years-Long Battle Over Soverain Software's Notorious "Shopping Cart" Patents
- The Webb Law Firm Wins Non-Infringement Defense Jury Verdict on Four Patents, Vindicating Life360 In Highly-Publicized Case
- Register for James Porcelli's presentation "The Better Mousetrap--Protecting it with Patents and Trademarks" at the Techshop in on 1/11/15.
- Jesse A. Hirshman was the guest speaker on 12/3/14 for a class entitled "The Business of Healthcare Innovation" at CMU's Tepper School of Business.
- Thomas C. Wolski presented at the Pennsylvania Engineering Law Seminar on 11/12/14 regarding Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers
| Featured Articles |
- USPTO Releases Updated Guidance for Examining Claims under Section 101 by Jesse A. Hirshman and Brian J. Jackson, Dec 2014
- Enforcing Foreign Patent Arbitration Awards in the United States by John W. McIlvaine III
- A Brief History of Unreasonable Royalties by Daniel H. Brean