Protect Your Powerful Ideas
The most innovative corporations in the world entrust The Webb Law Firm to safeguard their Intellectual Property.
Focused on all aspects of Intellectual Property law since 1845, we have grown progressively and now offer over 50 attorneys to service our clients’ needs. Our clients range from large global businesses to emerging companies.
Every major industry and technical discipline is represented in our client base and reflected in the capabilities of our dual-degreed attorneys. We are known for delivering high quality Intellectual Property legal solutions that fit our client’s needs ranging from individual projects to full-service IP legal services.
Webb’s IP legal services include patents, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition, trade secrets, licensing and related litigation.
| upcoming events |
January 11, 2015: James G. Porcelli will present "The Better Mousetrap--Protecting it with Patents and Trademarks" at the TechShop in Bakery Square, Pittsburgh, PA
| recent News |
- Thomas C. Wolski presented at the Pennsylvania Engineering Law Seminar on 11/12/14 regarding Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers
- Yao Zhu joins The Webb Law Firm as an Associate.
- Bryan P. Clark attended the 3 Rivers Venture Fair in October which gives innovators the opportunity to present to potential investors.
- Recently announced in the Lawyers Journal, Paul M. Reznick was inducted into the Allegheny County Bar Foundation 2014 Fellows Class.
- Kent E. Baldauf, Sr. attended the AIPPI 2014 World Intellectual Property Congress held in Toronto, Canada on September 14-17, 2014.
- Jordan T. Riviello and Michael J. Grese join The Webb Law Firm as Patent Agents.
| Featured Articles |
- Enforcing Foreign Patent Arbitration Awards in the United States by John W. McIlvaine III
- A Brief History of Unreasonable Royalties by Daniel H. Brean
- Understanding the Impact Of The REDSKIN Trademarks Cancellation Decision by Cecilia R. Dickson
- Protect Your Turf by Patricia A. Olosky