Protect Your Powerful Ideas
At The Webb Law Firm, protecting your intellectual property is our sole focus. Facilitating the advancement of technologies, protecting new discoveries, and helping our clients reach their corporate and marketing goals has been our one and only passion for over 165 years.
A new innovation
is like having a tiger by the tail.
It just needs to be tamed.
Let us help you keep a hold on your ideas
so you can make your wildest dreams come true.
An exciting breakthrough
is like having lightning in a bottle.
It's a potent force that needs to be contained.
Let The Webb Law Firm help your bright idea
reach its full potential.
New technology needs a
safe place to live to do its magic.
Let us help make your wishes come true.
| What's New |
- Julie W. Meder and Patricia A. Olosky recently attended the Cultivate’14 – An AmericanHort Experience...
- John McIlvaine spoke to the intern clerks of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Read more.
- Deborah Altman Rejoins The Webb Law Firm. Read more.
- Linda Pingitore Joins The Webb Law Firm. Read more>>>
- Lester N. Fortney named President of Pittsburgh Intellectual Property Law Association. Read more>>>
| Featured Articles |
- Understanding the Impact Of The REDSKIN Trademarks Cancellation Decision by Cecilia R. Dickson
- Protect Your Turf by Patricia A. Olosky
- Tech Startups: Get Smart About Patent Litigation by Daniel H. Brean.